Making your Clémence Products Multi-tasking Masters
One thing I love about the Clémence Organics range is that it’s so easy to get maximum value from them by making them multi-task. Not only can it save you money, but it can give you more shelf space and reduce your environmental impact. Here are our top tips for multi-tasking with Clémence.
The SOS in Ultimate SOS Balm means ‘Save Our Skin’ but that’s not the only thing it can save…
- It can be used as a cleansing balm – simply melt a little between your hands, massage over face and wipe away with a damp cloth. This works especially well with makeup!
- Not only is it a savior for dry skin on your body, but it also makes a great lip balm.
- It’s gentle enough to use on baby skin, helping to soothe insect bites, eczema and rashes including nappy rash and heat rash.
- Our SOS Balm also receives amazing feedback for its use as a soothing balm in radiation treatment. Please do your loved ones a favour and give them an alternative to the mainstream if they happen to find themselves having radiation therapy.
- In desperate times… I’ve also used a little of this beauty to shine my shoes when travelling. Works a treat!
Not just for baby. Our Ultimate Baby Oil work fabulously on baby skin but it works just as well on Mum’s (and Dad’s) skin too.
- I love applying the Ultimate Baby Oil to my skin after bathing as it soaks in quickly, smells AMAZING and gives my skin a lovely sheen.
- It also works a treat as a hot oil treatment for dry hair. Simply wash your hair as per usual, pump a few squirts into your hand and then massage through tips. Cover with a shower cap and leave for 30 minutes to overnight (if leaving in overnight, don’t forget to use an old pillow slip) and wash away. Leaves hair silky soft.
- You can also pop some of the oil in an oil burner for a relaxing scent. Perfect for easing off to sleep.
- 2 in 1 Face Exfoliant + Mask – Besides the obvious (it works as both a face exfoliant and a mask) this product can have another use – as a body scrub. Simply mix a little in a small bowl with either some water or a cold pressed oil (e.g. olive oil, coconut oil) to dilute and spread over body. Wash away after leaving on skin for 3-5 minutes.
- Repair Face Serum – Blend a few drops into your foundation for a lighter coverage. Your foundation becomes a tinted moisturizer.
- Rose Tinted Lips – Spread a little over your cheeks to give them a rosy glow. I do this after applying my foundation for a natural healthy glow.
Have you got any other ways that you multi-task your Clémence products? If so, we’d love to hear them!